OTHER SERVICES. The partnership’s overall design philosophy is to provide a flexible approach aimed at achieving the highest design standards and provide cost effective solutions to meet the client and project need, utilising the latest proven technology and equipment.
RWA Consulting provides you with innovative, cost effective structural solutions for engineering projects in Buckinghamshire and throughout the UK.
RWA Consulting provide a range of extended services. Please contact us to learn more about these and how we can help you.
Click the cross below to show more/less information
Download information brochure
- Traditional drawings/sketches.
- CAD packages on networked computers linked to A1 colour inkjet printer.
- All CAD generated drawings information can be swapped with all design team members by disk or e-mail, to ensure totally compatible drawings between Client, Architect, M&E Services Engineers, QS, etc.
- CAD packages are complimented by integrated design packages to produce material schedules.
- Comprehensive computerised design packages to ensure rapid data calculation. This, combined with CAD integrated packages, ensure any concept design changes can be dealt with promptly.
As a Practice, we have an integrated design computer design package which can handle data inputs for all building, civil and structural design requirements, enabling design calculations to be undertaken efficiently and accurately.
Full tender documents can be prepared to cover all areas of new work design or repairs. Full bills of quantities or scopes of work, tailored to specific situations.
- Desk top site investigation and E.P.A. reports.
- Preliminary site investigation.
- Management of site investigation.
- Feasibility studies and project evaluation reports.
- Site surveys.
- Technical and economic studies.
- Rent review conditions surveys.
- Part Wall condition surveys.