RWA Consulting are civil and structural engineering specialists. Established by Robert Wallbank in 1992, RWA Consulting provides a flexible approach to a range of civil and structural engineering services for both commercial and domestic clients throughout the UK. We aim to achieve the highest design standards, adopting the most cost effective solution, utilising the latest technology and equipment.
We operate in the following sectors:
- Office and commercial developments
- Church and School developments
- Industrial buildings
- Domestic projects, e.g. extensions, loft conversions, renovations, etc.
- Housing development projects
- Foundation design
- Refurbishment of established properties including barn conversions
- Subsidence/heave investigations and repairs, including underpinning
While also providing structural surveys/reports, subsidence/Heave investigations, refurbishment and condition surveys.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY:
“I’d just like to place on record my thanks for the service I received in response to my concerns about possible subsidence last week. Not only did I get a very prompt visit from Robert, but the advice came in a totally comprehensible (I’m not at all technically minded!) and reassuring form, followed by a written explanation and recommendation. While I obviously hope that my property doesn’t need additional investigation in the future, I wouldn’t hesitate to contact your company again if it did. I wish all businesses were as prompt and helpful as yours obviously is!” Val